Natural Breast Augmentation Via Fat Grafting
Getting a bigger bust size is now achievable – naturally and relatively painlessly. This is thanks to a technique called fat grafting, and the added bonus is that you can get rid of extra fat — in unwanted areas.
How it Works
The technique is simple and effective:
- First – fat is removed from a targeted area, based on client preferences and the area with fat to spare. The most popular areas for fat removal are the abdomen, waist and thighs.
- Second – the fat is liposuctioned through a tiny incision. Liposuction is done gently via low-pressure to improve the survival rate of fat cells.
- Third – the fat is cleaned and prepped for injection into the breasts.
Repeat treatments may apply in some cases, until the desired volume is reached. Local anesthesia is used during the technique to provide numbing.
In some centers for natural breast augmentation, patients will wear a contouring bra at least one month in advance to prep the recipient site – the breast in this case – and boost the scaffold for fat injections.
Fat grafting can also be applied to other areas of the body including the buttocks and chin.
Top Benefits of Natural Breast Augmentation via Fat Grafting
- Natural Augmentation – in this case of breast augmentation, there are no implants involved. Patients use their own fat to enhance the volume of the breasts. The natural aspect of treatment means no chances of rejection or allergic reaction, and a greater sense of comfort.
- Getting Rid of Unwanted Fat – fat grafting can be considered as killing two birds with one stone. Patients who visualize removing bulges from one area, and boosting volume in another can realize this goal with the technique.
- No Breast Scars – the method is minimally invasive with one clear bonus of no scarring. It ups the ante in confidentiality where cosmetic enhancements are concerned.
- Boost Volume – most importantly, the aim of natural breast augmentation is to improve the appearance and size of the breast area in women. A bigger, firmer, and suppler bust can all be rounded up through fat grafting – qualities of which will be appealing to both the wearer and onlookers.
Natural breast augmentation is perfect for individuals who have always felt uncomfortable with their small cup size. The technique is also popular for post-mastectomy patients.
Boost confidence, feel better, and look sexier with natural breast augmentation.