The Growth And Impact of Botox
The demand for neuromodulators such as Botox is growing at a healthy rate, and this can be merited to its positive effects on anti-aging and other uses. According to Reuters, the use of neuromodulators is on a steady climb, with approximately 6.1 M users in the year 2012 alone. This number keeps growing. Neuromodulators, furthermore, usurped breast augmentation as the top cosmetic procedure according to the Healthcare Professionals Live.
Neuromodulator’s top benefits will be discussed later, but for now, here are a few highlights:
How They Work
The agent in neuromodulators essentially stops nerves from transmitting impulses and thus stimulating muscles to contract. Thus the muscles that contract to form wrinkles, can no longer do so, leaving us with a smoother, fresher face. Over time, with repeated treatment, neuromodulators such as Botox or Xeomin or Dysport, allow clients to restore their face to a more youthful, relaxed appearance.
Why We Age
Medical professionals have been studying why we age for centuries. Part of the reason is that we use our facial muscles continuously to frown, laugh, smile and make other wild expressions. Just as exercising other areas of the body repeatedly can cause toning of the muscles, in the facial area, this constant movement results in lines and wrinkles.
The General Benefits of Neuromodulators
There are so many plus sides to consider for Botox and other neuromodulators, some of which include:
- Quick And Painless – there’s no need to go under the knife, and many clients are able to get this routine injection even in the lunch hour.
- Affordable – Neuromodulators such as Xeomn, Botox and Dysport are a cost-friendly alternative to facial surgery
- Safe – the statistics back up claims that neuromodulators are a safe method of removing wrinkles, and it has been cleared by the FDA.
- Get Rid of Aging – pet peeves like crow’s feet, wrinkles, lines and sagging are softened within days of treatment.
- Looking Pleasant – even without knowing it, our lines and wrinkles can appear to the onlooker that we’re a Debbie Downer. Neuromodulators, on the other hand/ can aid in portraying a pleasant appearance – effortlessly.
Health Benefits of Botox and other Neuromodulators
There’s more to neuromodulators’ magic works of improving looks. Several clients sign up for Botox for the following health benefits:
- To relieve headaches
- To alleviate depression
- To suppress jaw pain
- To curb profuse sweating
Botox, Xeomin and Dysport can be furthermore combined with other types of cosmetic procedures for rejuvenating results. Learn more by contacting a cosmetic specialist in your area.