What is the post-procedure care for a Tummy Tuck?
You should follow all post-procedure care tips outlined in your post-operative instructions.
• Keep a dressing over the incisions and drain sites.
• Wear compression garments as instructed
• Avoid strenuous activity as instructed
• No tub soaking until OKd by the surgeon
• Sleep with your head slightly elevated and pillows under the knees to reduce tension on the incisions.
• Avoid exposing the suture scars to sun for at least 12 months. If exposure is unavoidable, use a strong sunblock
Marquise was Very helpful, made every thing well self explanatory. He made sure the Uber we took to get there was the last. If you’re in need of a vehicle as soon as possible, give them a call. You won’t regret it!