What can I expect post-procedure? What is the recovery time?
- You will likely experience some tenderness and soreness in the chest area which can be controlled with oral medication.
- You will be given an elastic bra for comfort and to support the breasts while healing.
- You will be able to return to non-strenuous activities within a few days, and to a normal routine after one to two weeks.
- Heavy lifting is not advisable for about six weeks after surgery.
- Final results but will evolve over a couple of months as the breasts heal and assume their final position.