What can I expect during the breast implant/augmentation procedure?
- The majority of breast augmentation surgery is done in outpatient surgical facilities under general anesthesia.
- There will be a small incision made in one of the sites previously discussed with the surgeon.
- The selected implant, saline or silicone, will be inserted in a pocket made either under the breast tissue or under the muscle.
- The chosen implant will reflect the size and profile that will best complement the patient’s proportions and fulfill her desired augmentation.
- Dr. Zemplenyi uses a special device, the Keller Funnel, for gentle implant insertion to decrease the chance of skin contact and bacterial contamination.
- Incisions are closed in layered fashion with dissolvable sutures.
- Incision lines will fade over time.
I definitely recommend 5 Star Auto Plaza to get a car. Quick process and great customer service! Anthony was our salesman and he was awesome! I will be back for another car and will always refer! They really do help you get a good car and something you want to drive! Thank you so much! Also, the free🍿is delicious!